Kristina Seymour loves to gather over coffee and good conversation, growing in knowledge, understanding, and insight; hope and humor are key ingredients as well! No matter the size, when encouragement is the topic, even large events can feel like living room get-togethers.
Over the past 20 years, Dr. Kristina Seymour has authored More than 20 books on topics such as:
- God's Perfect Love
- Overcoming Anxiety and Fears
- The Power of Prayer and Worship.
- Overcoming Codependency
- Finding and Maintaining Balance
- Surviving Tragedy
- Learning How to Listen with Your Heart
- Seeing with Eyes of Faith
- Learning How to Write Your Story from a Place of Victory
- Core Principles of Leadership
- Becoming a Warrior Mom
- Becoming a Warrior Wife
- Variables of Resilience in Military and Civilian Marriages
- Learning How to Respond Optimally to Life – civilian and military approaches
- The Physiology of Giving
- The Value and Purpose of Grief
- Living by the Power of Prayer and Caffeine in the Midst of Everyday Life
Do you have a topic or event that would benefit from a fresh message of encouragement and insight? Dr. Kristina Seymour would love to talk with you about your event and uniquely tailor a message for your audience.
If you are interested in inviting Dr. Kristina Seymour to speak at your event, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.